Saturday, June 30, 2018

El Nido, Palawan II

If there is one place I want to visit again and again, it is El Nido, Palawan. I was enthralled by its majestic beauty. The crystal clear water and the limestone formation of the islands are instagram perfect for travelers. El Nido is also a melting pot where you can meet and greet various people across the Globe, share experiences and take pride of the culture you can share with the other fellow travelers.


In a simple chat with foreign tourists,  locals can even discover new stuff related to new Philippine destinations such as the Port Barton in San Vicente, Palawan. While exploring the town of El Nido, you can have an idea  how the town's income is driven mainly by tourism. Various restaurants, hotels, inns, stores and travel agencies can be found in El Nido.


For island hopping tours, aside from the famous tours A and C, it is also worthwhile to avail Tour B. I am a frequent user of AsiaTravel for my online booking of tours, here in the Philippines and abroad. I have already tested their service and so far I am satisfied as a customer.







































No comments: