Friday, March 10, 2023

My Resort Hopping

Year 2022 was my hiatus year of blogging but not in travelling. Although I did not have plane rides last year, I still have road trips and visited beaches as my sanctuary.

If there are people who are fond of restaurant hopping or bar hopping, mine is resort hopping😅. In the coast of Laiya Batangas, I have tried and put in my checklist all nearby beachfront resorts -  Acuaverde, Acuatico, La Luz, Palm Beach, Blue Coral Beach, Kabayan Beach and Sabangan Beach Resort. The remaining to dos in my google search lists for Laiya are Henry Laiya and Virgin Beach Resort.

For 2022, my quick summer getaway to satisfy my beach cravings is my Sabangan Beach Resort weekend vacation. What I loved about it? - the resort room  is clean, there are lots of huge old trees and i can feel exclusivity. Food is also ok and i love their kubo type beach chairs. The resort also has a pool so you can swim aside from the salty water of Laiya. Laiya is my favorite hub for summer vacations.











No comments: